The Interpersonal Communication Complete Reference
Boost Your Business Relationship Building Savvy
Written by Mark Coburn, founder of SuperSelf Success Coaching, this 4 Part eBook Series is jam packed with literally hundreds of powerful tips, topics and techniques that will boost your interpersonal communication skills and change the way you relate to your clients and customers.
The Interpersonal Communication Complete Reference is especially designed for employees or people in business who are constantly interacting with other professionals. Here are just a few examples of how certain people will benefit:
- Business Development Managers – Better networking skills, proposal presentation skills and long term customer relationships
- Sales Consultants – Increased prospect to client conversion rates
- CEOs, Managers and Team Leaders – Improved leadership and interpersonal communication skills with team members and other work collegues
- Human Resources Consultants – Increased awareness of people’s behavioral styles to better match staff into new teams and projects
- Recruitment Consultants – Ability to “keep” more candidates and increase the number of job placements by matching the right person for the position
- Call Centre Consultants – More capable of retaining a potential customer on the phone
The Interpersonal Communication Complete Reference is a 4 Part eBook series that reveals the techniques and strategies around building rapport, understanding your client’s body language, learning styles and personality types.
You also get a powerful 4 step relationship building process that is designed improve your customer relationship effectiveness and increase your prospect to client conversion rate. Here’s what you get:
- The art of matching behaviour and building rapport
- Understanding the 3 major types of effective communication (words, vocals and body language) and how important each type is
- Asking powerful questions with purpose
- Understanding common gestures and what the other person is communicating but not speaking
- How to notice, understand and deal with unpleasant or manipulative handshakes
- The “dos” and “don’ts” of managing first impressions when meeting your client for the first time
- Understanding the 4 different learning modes and styles of your client, visual(V), auditory(A), kinesthetic(K) and auditory digital(aD).
- Their strengths, what they respond well to
- What distracts or bores them and their challenges
- Key words and phrases they say and how you can speak their language
- What their appearance is telling you
- What is revealed by their career and industry type
- Understanding the 4 different personality types of your client, dominant(D), inspiring(I), steady(S) and conscientious(C).
- Their main characteristics and strengths
- Key phrases and questions they might use
- Their attitude towards and behaviour during meetings
- Understanding their unsupportive traits, dislikes and biggest fears
- Earning their trust and respect
- What leads them towards and how they make decisions
- The 15 key elements of trust and how to make first contact with your client
- How to classify your clients and 8 great ways to keep in touch with them
- Powerful active listening strategies, paraphasing, and how to provide empowering feedback
- Blocks to effective listening, proposing the solution, and setting up easy decisions for your client
- Managing objections and getting your client’s commitment
So there you have it… order it. Explore hundreds of tips and ideas. Test the concepts. Implement the strategies.
Anytime over the next 30 days if you are not totally satisfied that the information in this eBook is worth much more than the price you paid, just contact us to receive a 100% refund ! You have an entire 30 days – risk free – to decide.
2 Special Bonuses
We have also decided to offer you, absolutely free, extra resources that compliment this great 4 part eBook publication:
Discover the importance of the body language your clients use and what gestures you can put into practice to communicate more effectively. You will also learn how to become a master communicator by using your voice in a pleasant way that gets great results for everyone. As you tap into the uncommon knowledge of people’s senses and learning styles you will uncover many of the secrets of how to present more effectively to a visual, auditory, kinesthetic or auditory digital person in business.
Find out how practical these quick reference cards are and how they provide more understanding to BONUS #1 eBook “101 Interpersonal Communication Tips”. You will receive them in business card size (shown smaller above). You can print them, laminate them and carry them around with you or keep them on your desk as a useful prompt when speaking to your customers on the phone.